These are mouth-watering and delicious. The smokey sausage & mild brie wrapped in a soft and flaky croissant, then drizzled with honey and salt just begs forgiveness for its indulgent taste! But forgive not because these treats are just as low-calorie as they are tasty. Serve on and your guests will love you for it!
Brie Cheese, sliced into 1-2″ pieces
Al Fresco Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage (any lower fat and sodium sausage will do), sliced into 1-2″ pieces
Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
Agave Nectar (or honey)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray cooking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Cut each sausage link into 1-2″ sections. Now cut the cheese into the same length as the sausage links.
- Take 1 of the 8 triangle-shaped portions of the dough and roll or stretch it out slightly, making into a larger triangle. Next, cut this piece of dough into 4 long, narrow triangles.
- Starting at the base of each of these triangles, roll 1 sausage link and 1 piece of cheese in each triangle until the point of each triangle ends up in the center.
- Line on cooking sheet. Bake for 12min or untill dough is golden brown and crispy.
- Drizzle with agave nectar then sprinkle with salt about 3min after they cool. Cool completely and serve.