Rich green beans, pungent ginger and bright lemon are complimented by chia seeds, honey, scallions and coconut oil to make a yummy and cleansing side dish.
- 2cups french green beans
- 1Tbsp coconut oil
- 1tsp green onion, chopped
- 1tsp fine shaved ginger
- 1tsp chia seeds
- 1-2tsp lemon juice
- Drizzle agave nectar
- 1Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- kosher salt to taste
- Blanch french green beans.
- Put back in cooking pan with coconut oil and green onions then simmer on medium heat for 3-5min.
- Add shaved ginger, chia seeds, lemon juice and casually toss for another couple minuets.
- Drizzle with agave nectar, add parsley and toss.
- Add kosher salt to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy!