- 1 1/2-2cups asparagus, chopped in thirds (cut off stiff ends and discard first)
- 3 medium yellow potatoes, pealed & chopped into 1″ bites
- 2 small sweet potatoes, pealed & chopped into 1″ bites
- 1 1/2Tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp celery seed
- 2tsp ground black pepper
- 1-2tsp garlic salt
- 1tsp oregano
- 1tsp basil
- 2Tbsp chia seeds
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Toss and turn until all food is evenly covered.
- Put veggie mix in a 9″x13″ baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 30min.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10-15min or until veggies are slightly browned on top.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
*served along side of the Mouthwatering Meatloaf