1 pound lean ground turkey
1/2 cup whole wheat panko crumbs
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese or blue cheese
1 cup buffalo hot sauce (I use Franks)
2 garlic cloves minced
1/4 small yellow onion minced
1 celery sticks minced
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix mozzarella cheese, hot sauce, garlic, onion, celery and egg.
3) Now add mixture to the ground turkey, combine completely.
4) Add panko crumbs and combine completely.
5) Form 2″ balls and line on oiled baking sheet.
6) Bake for 20min.
7) Drizzle with hot sauce if desired.
*This also makes a killer meatball sub! Makes about 15-20 meatballs.