Run faster, pump more reps with this list of 10 best workout songs. Eminem and Rihanna’s hit, “The Monster,” topped the US charts while Macklemore and Ryan Lewis’s “Can’t Hold Us” is the global favorite and shows up on more workout playlists than any other song out there!
The digital music provider released some interesting info with their rankings. Apparently, pump-up tracks like Eminem’s “Till I Collapse” and “Eye of the Tiger” showed prominently on men’s playlists, while women were more likely to pick pop music like Rihanna. Spotify also found that women were more likely to pick music they could listen and exercise to in time to the beat, which supports research into the subject. Who knew?
THE MOST POPULAR WORKOUT SONGS IN THE U.S.
1. ”The Monster” by Eminem
2. ”Timber” by Pitbull
3. ”Work B**ch” by Britney Spears
4. ”Wake Me Up” by Avicii
5. ”Leaving You” by Various Artists
6. ”Roar” by Katy Perry
7. ”Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
8. ”Till I Collapse” by Eminem
9. ”Blurred Lines” by Robin Thicke
10. ”John Doe” by B.o.B. and Priscilla